So, you are searching the World Wide Web and you find yourself here at Guiding Light Coaching. Welcome! We are pleased to have you and invite you to spend a little time getting to know more about Life and Professional Coaching.
Let’s begin with what a coach is and is not.
A coach is someone who helps you:
- See that you have much to contribute to life
- Look at your life as a hero’s journey
- Discover what holds meaning and purpose for you
- Identify your core strengths and values
- Create goals that come alive with meaning and excitement
- Reach your goals with clarity, focus, ease, and grace.
Now, to help you understand what a coach is not:
- A legal counselor
- A medical person
- A therapist
- A physical trainer
- A financial advisor.
However, a coach will support you in seeing if seeking the counsel of one of these professionals would better meet the goals you seek.
I realize this is a ‘snap-shot’ of coaching; however, my hope is that you remain curious and are willing to continue the journey with me….to see that you have much to offer and that I am here to support you.
Please, continue to browse my web-site and then, click on “Let’s Connect” to let me hear from you!
“I hope you always look up…higher and higher…and see life’s possibilities.” Lance Wubbles